What are special text codes that must be written to generate various mathematical formulae, symbols like limit, derivative, integral, closed integral etc. (in simple keypad)

For instance, "**" for italics etc.


marked as duplicate by Qmechanic Nov 8 '17 at 10:30

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged .