Looking at old book recommendation questions, I noticed that some of them were closed or locked almost a decade ago. But our policy on book recommendations today is much more liberal. Is it time to unlock / reopen the following questions?
- Graduate Physics Problems Books
- Best physics olympiad resources
- List of freely available physics books
- Best Sets of Physics Lecture Notes and Articles
- What is a good introductory text to astronomy
Some of these are certainly very general, but others are definitely specific enough that they wouldn't be closed today.