This question does not seem to have a single correct answer posted. Which of the following are true:
- Assume that there will never be one right answer posted (i.e. because there is not in principle a right answer).
- This was a bad question and should be closed/deleted.
- Leave it how it is. It's ok that there will never be an accepted answer for this question.
- We should post a new answer with a list of all relevant good information taken from other good answers in the thread, and mark that new one as accepted. That answer can be updated to include any relevant information from new answers that show up.
- Assume that a right answer may eventually be posted, so leave it how it is until the messiah answer arrives.
I kind of don't like options 1.2 or 2 because it's been long enough that I feel like I should accept something. Then again, I really believe in the integrity of the accept button and I want to use it where it's deserved.