There is a new Veritasium video, The Big Misconception About Electricity, which is prompting a bunch of nearly identical questions. Currently, although the questions are nearly identical most questions have not yet been closed as a duplicate, and it is unclear as to which of the many questions will eventually be the "primary" one that all of the others are duplicating.
Is there any way to automatically or retrospectively merge all of these questions? As it is, we are generating a lot of disconnected responses, which is not intended. But the usual paradigm assumes that questions on a specific topic trickle in, not as a flood.
- Doesn't Veritasium's Recent Video About Circuits Violate The Speed Of Light?
- How is the answer to this question $1/c$ seconds?
- Alternate explanation for energy flow in electricity as explained in this video
- Veritasium Electricity Follow-Ups: Insulators, Switch Location, larger gap
- A loop of wire with circumference of a lightyear is connecting a bulb and a battery. How long will the bulb take to light up?
- How does energy flow in a circuit? (Veritasium vs. Science Asylum)
- A question on Electrical Currents
- Electromagnetic field around a conductor with current
- In a simple electric circuit with battery and lamp, how does the lamp light up?
- Veritasium Electricity videos: where does the majority of energy really flow?