Today, I accidentally went through the questions under telescopes tag and all questions confused me totally. Looks like, there are many questions that seem to me like off-topic. I've listed several questions (There are more). They're confusing me a lot... (on-topic or off-topic).
Could someone suggest me how they are ON (or OFF) and why..?
1) Telescopes to avoid as a beginner?
2) Is building your own reflector telescope worth it?
3) How to determine what size telescope to buy (I'm wondering how this is on-topic even after my VTC)
4) How do you clean a dusty lens? (This is too ridiculous)
5) Where can I find information for how to create amateur radio telescope?
6) Novice interested in buying a used telescope. What questions should I ask?
All are not necessarily off-topic or not constructive. Maybe someone could explain about the on-topic...