I just gave that tag wiki a make-over to bring it in line with the new books policy, and I erased that paragraph.
- I think the books list question is not a good resource-recommendation question as per the new policy.
- I don't see that much value in having the question as opposed to simply looking for questions with that tag.
- It adds to the curatorial load in dealing with new questions and adds a big backlog to go over.
- It is unreasonable to expect of every asker of resource recommendation questions to edit their question into the big list.
So, there are two things that come to mind:
- Is the books list question on topic now?
- If so, should we link to it from the tag wiki?