I created a tag today, sparticles, that I thought would be useful to the community. It seemed like there were a decent number of questions that talked specifically about sparticles as opposed to just supersymmetry. Here are some questions I thought would be good with this tag:
- Sparticles: Relationship to supersymmetry and dark matter?
- Why are the third generation superpartners lighter than the other sfermions in MSUGRA
- How to find SUSY with near-degenerate masses?
- What does the discovery of the Higgs boson mean for SUSY?
- To which type of particles gauginos are supposed to couple?
I think this would be a useful tag to have beyond just a supersymmetry tag. Please tell me what you think of this.
Just out of curiosity, I created the tag, but for some reason it now shows that Community created the tag...why would that be?