- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 481 481 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 153 153 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- Computational Science 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 For which topological spaces $X$ can one write $X \approx Y \times Y$? Is $Y$ unique?
- 15 Is Einstein-Hilbert action the unique action whose variation gives Einstein's field equations?
- 12 Proof of Canonical Commutation Relation (CCR)
- 10 Why does tachyon arise in bosonic string theory?
- 10 Effect of boundary conditions on partition functions
- 10 Quantum mechanics on Cantor set?
- 10 Irreducible Representations Of Lorentz Group
- View more network posts →