- Physics 67.2k 67.2k 44 gold badges5555 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Aviation 231 231 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 226 226 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 156 156 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Engineering 151 151 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Why is a second equal to the duration of exactly 9,192,631,770 periods of radiations?
- 99 Why are planets not crushed by gravity?
- 78 Why does the full Moon appear?
- 56 Can an object *immediately* start moving at a high velocity?
- 56 Why does wrapping aluminium foil around my food help it keep warm, even though aluminium is a good conductor?
- 46 Why do these two ways of understanding constant acceleration give different results?
- 44 Why do we use the electron volt?
- View more network posts →