- Physics♦ 14.2k 14.2k 1010 gold badges4444 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 579 579 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Why doesn't the brightness of a bulb change with time?
- 91 Why do we need large particle accelerators?
- 74 In nuclear physics, what length year in seconds is used?
- 71 Red shifted to what?
- 61 How do I grep for lines containing either of two words, but not both?
- 51 Can a radioactive atom be prevented from decaying if it's in a REALLY strong chemical bond?
- 47 How does one store a muon?
- View more network posts →