I work here! It takes a lot of self-restraint for me not to abuse my live database privileges to artificially inflate my reputation score.
- Stack Overflow♦ 34.4k 34.4k 1313 gold badges9393 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 812 812 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 357 357 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 279 279 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 295 What is the difference between Numpy's array() and asarray() functions?
- 222 Why use Abstract Base Classes in Python?
- 139 What is the difference between setUp() and setUpClass() in Python unittest?
- 98 What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 78 When should I use event-based programming?
- 59 What is the difference between a function, an unbound method and a bound method?
- 44 What's the tradeoff for type inference?
- View more network posts →