I work here! It takes a lot of self-restraint for me not to abuse my live-database privileges to artificially inflate my reputation score.
- Stack Overflow♦ 29.2k 29.2k 1313 gold badges8787 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 623 623 22 gold badges55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 287 287 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 257 257 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 252 Numpy - array vs asarray
- 208 Why use Abstract Base Classes in Python?
- 123 What is the difference between setUp() and setUpClass() in Python unittest?
- 96 What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 75 When should I use event-based programming?
- 57 What is the difference between a function, an unbound method and a bound method?
- 43 What's the tradeoff for type inference?
- View more network posts →