Top network posts
- 131 How does Zumberge's 1981 gravitational measurements relate to gravitational waves?
- 24 If the Universe is Flat, has Finite Mass/Energy, and is Simply Connected, Then there MUST be an Edge, Mustn't there?
- 21 Is gravity non-negligible compared to the electromagnetic force?
- 19 Are black holes perfect spheroids?
- 17 Can you bend light to go in a circle?
- 14 Did merging Black Holes in GW150914 give up entropy and information to the gravitational waves, since they lost 3 solar masses?
- 13 What is the pressure inside of a black hole?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
4 Questions for the June 14th Ask Me Anything Jun 1 '16