A student and enthusiastic programmer. Love learning Physics! And I make android apps as a hobby.
This will make a great and interesting site : Puzzling. Please follow it
- Physics 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 676 676 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 357 357 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Where does gravity get its energy from?
- 39 Is it possible to have a geostationary satellite over the poles?
- 36 What process of Google Chrome to kill to close window from terminal?
- 34 How to measure the tilt of the phone in XY plane using accelerometer in Android
- 21 Gravitational slingshot of light using a black hole/massive object
- 14 Huygens wave theory not applicable to lasers or parallel beams of light?
- 11 Archimedes' derivation of the spherical cap area formula
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.