I used to do physics, but I didn't inhale.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 at 21:27
Top network posts
- 11 Is there a notion of causality in physical laws?
- 11 Where to draw the line between quantum mechanics theory and its interpretation(s)?
- 9 How do we know a quantum state isn't just an unknown classical state?
- 8 How can quantum tunnelling lead to spontaneous decay?
- 7 Aren't black holes required to exist forever in our frame of reference?
- 7 Does spontaneous emission count as a measurement?
- 7 Quantum foundations and QM interpretation - reading material
- View more network posts →