Member for 5 years, 1 month
10 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 0:13
- Mathematics 13.6k 13.6k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Physics 3.2k 3.2k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Puzzling 759 759 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 595 595 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 86 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 72 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 51 What's new in higher dimensions?
- 48 Is there a known non-euclidean geometry where two concentric circles of different radii can intersect? (as in the novel "The Universe Between")
- 42 What exactly is a matrix?
- 41 How does Fermat's principle make light choose a straight path over a short path?
- View more network posts →