- Mathematics 14k 14k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Physics 3.3k 3.3k 1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Puzzling 759 759 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 605 605 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 87 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 72 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 51 What's new in higher dimensions?
- 48 Is there a known non-euclidean geometry where two concentric circles of different radii can intersect? (as in the novel "The Universe Between")
- 45 What exactly is a matrix?
- 41 How does Fermat's principle make light choose a straight path over a short path?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.