Member for 4 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '20 at 1:11
- Mathematics 12.5k 12.5k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Physics 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Puzzling 759 759 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 595 595 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 85 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 72 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 51 What's new in higher dimensions?
- 48 Is there a known non-euclidean geometry where two concentric circles of different radii can intersect? (as in the novel "The Universe Between")
- 41 How does Fermat's principle make light choose a straight path over a short path?
- 41 What exactly is a matrix?
- View more network posts →