Waffle's Crazy Peanut
Hi! I was actively participating in Physics.SE until 2014. These days, I'm involved in some open-source stuff.
I'm grateful to this community for teaching me English, Physics and more importantly, how to collaborate. That explains why some of my really old posts are really hard to read or have flawed understanding of some concept. Maybe one day I'll revise everything and probably participate again, but until then, my apologies to you for having to put up with my writing.
- Physics 8k 8k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 692 692 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 559 559 11 gold badge11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Chemistry 373 373 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 358 358 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 How can a black hole produce sound?
- 30 Why should the James Webb Space telescope stay in the unstable L2?
- 25 Bounty after Serial voting..?
- 22 Why do the up-votes after reaching daily rep cap not contribute to compensate the subsequent down-votes?
- 21 Why do elements in columns 6 and 11 assume 'abnormal' electron configurations?
- 18 How can I simulate this toggle mechanism?
- 18 Why don't rockets tip over when they launch?
- View more network posts →