Waffle's Crazy Peanut
Hi! I was actively participating in Physics.SE until 2014. These days, I'm involved in some open-source stuff.
I'm grateful to this community for teaching me English, Physics and more importantly, how to collaborate. That explains why some of my really old posts are really hard to read or have flawed understanding of some concept. Maybe one day I'll revise everything and probably participate again, but until then, my apologies to you for having to put up with my writing.
- Physics 8.6k 8.6k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Area 51 564 564 11 gold badge11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 543 543 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 497 497 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How can a black hole produce sound?
- 35 Why should the James Webb Space telescope stay in the unstable L2?
- 25 Bounty after Serial voting..?
- 24 Why do we use Root Mean Square (RMS) values when talking about AC voltage
- 23 Why do elements in columns 6 and 11 assume 'abnormal' electron configurations?
- 22 Why do the up-votes after reaching daily rep cap not contribute to compensate the subsequent down-votes?
- 21 Why don't rockets tip over when they launch?
- View more network posts →