Waffle's Crazy Peanut
Hi! I was actively participating in Physics.SE until 2014. These days, I'm involved in some open-source stuff.
I'm grateful to this community for teaching me English, Physics and more importantly, how to collaborate. That explains why some of my really old posts are really hard to read or have flawed understanding of some concept. Maybe one day I'll revise everything and probably participate again, but until then, my apologies to you for having to put up with my writing.
Top Network Posts
- 39 How can a black hole produce sound?
- 30 Why should the James Webb Space telescope stay in the unstable L2?
- 25 Bounty after Serial voting..?
- 22 Why do the up-votes after reaching daily rep cap not contribute to compensate the subsequent down-votes?
- 20 Why do elements in columns 6 and 11 assume 'abnormal' electron configurations?
- 18 How can I simulate this toggle mechanism?
- 18 Why don't rockets tip over when they launch?
- View more network posts →