Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 41 Why is the efficiency of human cells less than the efficiency of an Otto engine?
- 13 Find the RED meat!
- 12 Can one rise through a free-falling rope?
- 11 Does zero net force imply zero net torque?
- 8 Can there be an acceleration when no net force acts on a massless object?
- 8 I am old, and I am fast
- 6 Why do we use orthogonal axes?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.