Postdoctoral Researcher at the Stockholm Resilience Center. Previously at Chalmers University of Technology with the Electromagnetic Field Theory Group in Gothenburg, Sweden. Before that: RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia with the Chemical and Quantum Physics Group and the Defence Science and Technology Organisation.
Day to day coding is done in Rust, C++, Elm, Julia and Matlab, although I have a decent understanding of many other scripting, functional and OO languages. Learning Chapel and a large swath of web based platforms.
Top network posts
- 85 `h' float specifier changed to `ht' warning when not attempting to specify a float
- 10 How to use string as data for plotting in Matlab?
- 10 Finding IP or hostname of origin machine (ssh)
- 9 Trying to make MATLAB's figure stop 'blinking'
- 9 Obtaining isotope stability
- 6 How is it possible to calculate the energy liberated by a given fission process?
- 5 What's the Matlab equivalent of NULL, when it's calling COM/ActiveX methods?
- View more network posts →