G. 't Hooft
Theoretical physicist, Utrecht University.
University Professor. Elementary particle physics, quantum gravity, black holes, quantum mechanics.
Won some prizes (such as the nobel prize 1999), but please don't hold that against me.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
65 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 '12 at 15:30
Top network posts
- 124 Why do people categorically dismiss some simple quantum models?
- 41 Discreteness and Determinism in Superstrings?
- 31 Deterministic quantum mechanics
- 30 Does any particle ever reach any singularity inside the black hole?
- 29 Why do people rule out local hidden variables?
- 20 Discreteness and Determinism in Superstrings?
- 19 How does Bell's theorem rule out the possibility of local hidden variables?
- View more network posts →