- Super User 44.4k 44.4k 2121 gold badges7979 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 614 614 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 220 220 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 205 Why does the base64 of a string contain "\n"?
- 168 How can I intentionally break/corrupt a sector on an SD card?
- 108 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- 104 When doubling Internet connection speed, will my effective in-house bandwidth also double?
- 100 When does memtest86+ stop?
- 81 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- 80 How do I find help for point command `.` in *nix?
- View more network posts →