MSci in Physics. MSc in Physics of Opto-Electronic Devices. Studied for but did not complete PhD in Ultra-short Pulsed Lasers.
Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 4 months
140 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 at 19:54
- Physics 22.5k 22.5k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 856 856 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 236 236 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Puzzling 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 159 159 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 Could a computer unblur the image from an out of focus microscope?
- 69 The Science of Tearing Paper-bag Handles
- 27 How did physicists know that there are two kind of charges?
- 20 Why aren't the lengths of the bars on a toy glockenspiel proportional to the wavelengths?
- 19 A curious phenomenon with a stick
- 19 Can a ship float in a (big) bathtub?
- 18 What does it mean that a substance can be smelled from far away?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (32)
9 Is an asker's age relevant? Aug 3 '17
6 Why was my detailed, informative answer deleted? Jul 12 '18
5 When should moderators close questions? Jan 3 '17
5 Which duplicated question should be closed? Jul 20 '16
4 A way to mark questions as non-duplicates? Apr 27 '17
3 Reminder that Book Recommendations are on topic Jun 6 '17