MSci in Physics. MSc in Physics of Opto-Electronic Devices. Studied for but did not complete PhD in Ultra-short Pulsed Lasers.
Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 11 months
153 profile views
Last seen 18 hours ago
- Physics 24.5k 24.5k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 856 856 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 256 256 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 179 179 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 What allows a pull-back toy car to drive further than it was pushed?
- 81 Could a computer unblur the image from an out of focus microscope?
- 69 The Science of Tearing Paper-bag Handles
- 27 How did physicists know that there are two kind of charges?
- 21 Why aren't the lengths of the bars on a toy glockenspiel proportional to the wavelengths?
- 21 Can a ship float in a (big) bathtub?
- 19 A curious phenomenon with a stick
- View more network posts →