MSci in Physics. MSc in Physics of Opto-Electronic Devices. Studied for but did not complete PhD in Ultra-short Pulsed Lasers.
Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 10 months
162 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 16:11
- Physics 25.7k 25.7k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 871 871 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 799 799 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Puzzling 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 What allows a pull-back toy car to drive further than it was pushed?
- 83 Could a computer unblur the image from an out of focus microscope?
- 71 The Science of Tearing Paper-bag Handles
- 27 How did physicists know that there are two kind of charges?
- 23 Can a ship float in a (big) bathtub?
- 21 Why aren't the lengths of the bars on a toy glockenspiel proportional to the wavelengths?
- 19 What does it mean that a substance can be smelled from far away?
- View more network posts →