Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Chapel Hill, NC
Member for 8 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 7 '16 at 17:41
- Artificial Intelligence 3.1k 3.1k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 485 485 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 441 441 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Area 51 286 286 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Statistics concept to explain why you're less likely to flip the same number of heads as tails, as the number of flips increases?
- 21 Are search engines considered AI?
- 19 What purpose would be served by developing AI's that experience human-like emotions?
- 15 When looking for resistors, what is the `W` for?
- 14 Who stands a chance against Google in the AI race?
- 11 Is it safe to drive a MOSFET from an output pin of a microcontroller?
- 11 Kafka Java consumer never receives any messages
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
Sep 7 '16