PhD in soft condensed matter physics.
If sometimes I don't answer to comments, it is probably because I'm busy (and then eventually I forget...)
- Physics FAQ by John Baez and others
- Nice physics Java applets from Paul Falstad
- Feynman Lectures on Physics
- Prof. Mark E. Tuckerman's Stat. Mech. lecture notes
"With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk." — John von Neumann
"If I could remember the names of all these particles, I'd be a botanist." — Enrico Fermi
Member for 4 years
15 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 at 0:06
- Physics 14k 14k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 867 867 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 749 749 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 487 487 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 451 451 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 If like charges repel, why doesn't a charge break itself apart?
- 60 Why does the Earth cool at night time?
- 51 Why does snow stay after a snowfall?
- 51 Why is water evaporated from the ocean not salty?
- 48 Theoretically, could there be different types of protons and electrons?
- 45 What is this shadow being cast upon?
- 36 Why does energy have to be emitted in quanta?
- View more network posts →