Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 63 Why does the sun have to be nearly fully covered to notice any darkening in an eclipse?
- 52 Why do we feel heat from infrared light but not from shorter wavelengths?
- 21 How can a battery charge up another battery to a higher percentage?
- 15 If water is essentially incompressible, why are there tides?
- 11 More precision than double in swift
- 9 Graphically solving for complex roots -- how to visualize?
- 6 Is it possible to add images to the comments of code in Swift?
- View more network posts →