I'm Mark Janssen-Rosenblitt.
Quantum Mechanics needs to expand its model so as not to prefer any particular scale or ''reference frame''. See my paper "The Nature of the Quantum Field" at linkedin.com.
The fumes above a gasoline pool are macroscropic gluons caused by the negative pressure created by the being known as YHVH-pi and do not conform to the standard model of atomic physics.
String theory's 11 dimensions are really 8, with 3 added by alien forces which wanted evolutionary explanations of Man and seeing into the [Kalabi-Yau soul of] Mankind. And those eight "dimensions" are really the known ''four'' dimensions which have 8 poles at the ends of the axiis.
The appearence of flat galaxies isn't describable by Newtonian mechanics. There must be some other force.
Truth be told, I get some of my answers from prophesy. So, don't feel dumb.
- Academia 837 837 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Philosophy 542 542 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 523 523 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Open Data 479 479 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 306 306 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Should I approach an agency unofficially before FOIAing them?
- 17 What is the distribution for various polyhedral dice all rolled at once?
- 12 Strategies for facing an "impossible" required course for PhD
- 10 How to handle disagreement between collaborators on licensing academic code?
- 9 What are the chances rolling 6, 6-sided dice that there will be a 6?
- 8 What is the saying in the Goonies just before they pop through into the treasure room?
- 7 What are the variance and standard deviation for a standard six-sided die?
- View more network posts →