Top network posts
- 36 Why is there more steam after a pot of water *stops* boiling?
- 23 Why no longitudinal electromagnetic waves?
- 18 Problems with efficient solution except for a small fraction of inputs
- 18 What does a de Broglie wave look like?
- 16 What is the world's biggest Schrodinger cat?
- 16 If two ultra-relativistic billiard balls just miss, will they still form a black hole?
- 15 What does QFT "get right" that QM "gets wrong"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
44 Deleting 'tHooft's comments Aug 27 '12
6 Is asking for references OK? Jan 22 '11
4 New tag(s) for very basic questions? Oct 30 '12
2 Short, clear questions vs. Show your work Nov 23 '12