Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 849 849 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 734 734 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 489 489 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 357 357 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computational Science 337 337 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Theorems with an extraordinary exception or a small number of sporadic exceptions
- 29 Where is number theory used in the rest of mathematics?
- 24 Implications of proof of abc conjecture for cs theory
- 12 Einstein's special relativity beyond the speed of light
- 11 How many eyes needed for higher-dimensional vision
- 10 Complex numerical analysis
- 10 In which geometries do triangles have an Euler line?
- View more network posts →