- Cryptography 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Golf 985 985 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 781 781 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 393 393 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 Will I tip over?
- 29 How can the contact points of jumper cables handle the hundreds of amps required to start a car?
- 25 How can I convert an absolutely massive number to a string in a reasonable amount of time?
- 17 Simple encryption for people on a byte budget
- 15 Is there any more information on this RSA backdoor?
- 15 Lazy word problems
- 14 Why do Feistel ciphers need round keys?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.