- History 29.5k 29.5k 1010 gold badges7171 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Russian Language 13k 13k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Physics 9k 9k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Politics 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Is it possible for information to be transmitted faster than light by using a rigid pole?
- 90 Is the analysis as taught in universities in fact the analysis of definable numbers?
- 72 What are the lesser known Russian cases?
- 66 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 64 How to solve $f(f(x)) = \cos(x)$?
- 47 Has there ever been a truly multi-sided war?
- 47 Is the claim that Hitler came to power democratically justified?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
12 Attack on my account Mar 23 '12
3 It seems somebody pursuits me. Mar 28 '11
3 Please recover my closed question Sep 15 '11
2 Why my question had been closed? May 10 '11
2 Philosophical questions voting Aug 31 '12
1 Why this question has been closed? Apr 21 '14