- History 23.5k 23.5k 88 gold badges6868 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Russian Language 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Politics 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 6k 6k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Is it possible for information to be transmitted faster than light by using a rigid pole?
- 85 Is the analysis as taught in universities in fact the analysis of definable numbers?
- 72 What are the lesser known Russian cases?
- 66 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 62 How to solve $f(f(x)) = \cos(x)$?
- 47 Has there ever been a truly multi-sided war?
- 46 Is the claim that Hitler came to power democratically justified?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
12 Attack on my account Mar 23 '12
5 Philosophical questions voting Aug 31 '12
3 It seems somebody pursuits me. Mar 28 '11
3 Please recover my closed question Sep 15 '11
2 Why my question had been closed? May 10 '11
2 Philosophical questions voting Aug 31 '12
1 Why this question has been closed? Apr 21 '14