Official mad scientist and open standards enthusiast. Still trying to get my PhD, and someday that will happen.
I've been a black hat but not a very good one, since then I went into a more formal career.
- I like (without any particular order): *nix Hacking, Most aspects of InfoSec (notably reverse engineering and privacy), Machine Learning (notably information retrieval and swarms), C, Python, Technical Writing, Databases.
- I dislike (in that order): C#, Java, non-portable Applications.
London Borough of Enfield, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 at 6:08
- Unix & Linux 6.8k 6.8k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 618 618 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 81 What could an "<img src=" XSS do?
- 73 What does an idle CPU process do?
- 53 How to detect if employees are using Tor?
- 24 xmobar does not appear on top of window stack when xmonad starts
- 23 How USB bus number and device number been assigned?
- 22 Nginx reverse proxy redirection
- View more network posts →