Student of Physics
"Disclaimer There are three things that every beginner in elasticity theory should know. [...] The third is that researchers in elasticity theory are very opinionated, even when they are wrong." (J.E. Marsden, T.J.R. Hughes)
Member for 4 years, 11 months
48 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '17 at 9:48
Top network posts
- 17 How to pour water from a bottle as fast as possible?
- 11 Why do we use the electron volt?
- 8 Objective time derivative that is not a Lie derivative
- 5 Work is not done by the magnetic field?
- 5 Why doesn't the adiabatic reduction of first law of thermodynamics, $W = -\Delta U,$ hold for non-conservative forces?
- 5 Algebra of the complex scalar field - complex conjugate of commutation relations
- 5 How can the electric potential at the center of a ring be large if the electric field isn't, and vice versa?
- View more network posts →