- Stack Overflow 45.2k 45.2k 66 gold badges7070 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 828 828 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 756 756 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 557 How do I remove the file suffix and path portion from a path string in Bash?
- 114 Why GDB jumps unpredictably between lines and prints variables as "<value optimized out>"?
- 82 How to find the 'sizeof' (a pointer pointing to an array)?
- 81 Aborting a shell script if any command returns a non-zero value?
- 75 Take the address of a one-past-the-end array element via subscript: legal by the C++ Standard or not?
- 53 Looking for C++ STL-like vector class but using stack storage
- 48 In C, how is the main() method initially called?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 2 '13