Hi, I'm Derek McKenzie, creator of Physics Footnotes - a project dedicated to exploring all those deep, subtle, challenging, or just plain fascinating topics in mainstream physics which (for want of time, space, or knowledge) don’t often make their way into physics textbooks and classrooms. If it sounds like your thing, just sign up here and I’ll drop you a quick line each time I add a new resource to the project.
Top network posts
- 66 Where are all the slow neutrinos?
- 56 Confusion with Newton's third law
- 18 Why is Completeness not a Topological Property?
- 13 Significance of the exception to Gleason's Theorem when n = 2
- 8 What is my acceleration in my own frame?
- 7 What is "a general covariant formulation of newtonian mechanics"?
- 6 Why is a Hermitian operator a "quantum random variable"?
- View more network posts →