Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 14 On a measurement level, is quantum mechanics a deterministic theory or a probability theory?
- 10 Can a free particle ever emit a particle?
- 8 Does uniqueness of the triorthogonal decomposition make quantum measurement objective?
- 8 Why is there this relationship between quaternions and Pauli matrices?
- 6 Uncertainty principle: for an individual particle?
- 6 Does the Many Worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics necessarily imply every world exist?
- 5 Origin of position-momentum asymmetry in quantum mechanics
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.