Elias Riedel Gårding
I am a student of theoretical physics with a strong background in computer science.
Favourite programming language: Haskell, because it is different and beautiful (as well as powerful).
fix :: (α → α) → α
fix f = f (fix f)
Top network posts
- 9 Return lazy iterator that depends on data allocated within the function
- 7 Proving property of Fibonacci sequence with group theory
- 6 How to implement a Read instance with the actual parsing already complete, in Haskell?
- 6 Obtain the index of the array
- 5 Prove that Noether's Theorem produces generators of the symmetry
- 5 Quantizing a complex Klein-Gordon Field: Why are there two types of excitations?
- 5 Does gravity sometimes get transmitted faster than the speed of light?
- View more network posts →