Theoretical physicist by training, PhD in spin-polarized quantum systems. Inventor of the DPD micro-hydrodynamics simulation methodology, and specialized in computational physics. Currently chief scientist for a large multinational company. Blogger at Science2.0.
Member for 9 years
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '19 at 10:34
Top network posts
- 460 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 101 Why are most metals gray/silver?
- 69 Why is information indestructible?
- 64 Why does dry spaghetti break into three pieces as opposed to only two?
- 60 Why is the moment of inertia (wrt. the center) for a hollow sphere higher than a solid sphere (with same radius and mass)?
- 54 How can you weigh your own head in an accurate way?
- 40 Pythagorean Chess: Knishops
- View more network posts →