Theoretical physicist by training, PhD in spin-polarized quantum systems. Inventor of the DPD micro-hydrodynamics simulation methodology, and specialized in computational physics. Currently chief scientist for a large multinational company. Blogger at Science2.0.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '19 at 10:34
Top network posts
- 530 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 104 Why are most metals gray/silver?
- 72 Why is information indestructible?
- 64 Why does dry spaghetti break into three pieces as opposed to only two?
- 62 Why is the moment of inertia (wrt. the center) for a hollow sphere higher than a solid sphere (with same radius and mass)?
- 55 How can you weigh your own head in an accurate way?
- 43 Pythagorean Chess: Knishops
- View more network posts →