I started being an independent physics and mathematics researcher at age 19. After 12 years, I finally gathered a considerable part of my challenging thoughts and ideas in a book entitled The Theory of Density: From the Effect of Pressure on Time Dilation to the Unified Mass-Charge Equation, which was edited by Cynthia Kolb Whitney (Editor of the slightly offbeat journal Galilean Electrodynamics) and published by Nova Science Publishers in late 2017. Now I am working on my second book ...
As a dissident scientist, I could finally publish some articles against Einstein's relativity, showing that the theory is paradoxical, in some ordinary peer-reviewed journals. Some of these articles were rejected over 100 times by many mainstream journals from all over the world:
Annals of the ”Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati. Fascicle II, Mathematics, Physics, Theoretical Mechanics, 43 (2), pp. 170-174 (2020). DOI: https://doi.org/10.35219/ann-ugal-math-phys-mec.2020.2.15. (Open Access)
Bulletin of Pure & Applied Sciences-Physics, 39D (2), pp. 140-144 (2020). DOI: 10.5958/2320-3218.2020.00021.4. (Open Access)
Bulletin of Pure & Applied Sciences-Physics, 39D (2), pp. 243-247 (2020). DOI: 10.5958/2320-3218.2020.00037.8. (Open Access)
Member for 4 years, 8 months
96 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 15:50
Top network posts
- 20 Thought experiment and possible contradiction between electromagnetism and special relativity (Part I)
- 9 Did Lorentz remain an ether advocate till his death?
- 8 Is special relativity compatible with Einstein's Equivalence Principle (EEP)?
- 5 Why is not the $g$-field of the sun considered in the GPS-settings?
- View more network posts →