- Super User 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 460 460 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 225 225 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 161 161 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 548 How do I exit telnet?
- 47 bash pipe construct to prepend something to the stdoutput of previous command
- 18 How can I find all hardlinked files on a filesystem?
- 18 Is there a filesystem that keeps only one copy of a file, and other copies are just references?
- 17 Can I take heat from the air and convert it to electricity?
- 14 What is a microstate, macrostate and thermodynamic probability in statistical mechanics?
- 14 Is there a small enough planet or asteroid you can orbit by jumping?
- View more network posts →