Paul J. Gans
I am a retired teacher of chemistry at the university level. My particular fields are thermodynamics and statistical mechanics. From being retired it is possible to infer that I'm one of the over-the-hill gang. One might be right about that, I'm the wrong person to ask.
New York, United States
Member for 8 years
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '13 at 1:06
Top network posts
- 20 Negative Kelvin Temperature
- 18 Why are atoms with eight electrons in the outer shell extremely stable?
- 13 Is carbon tetrachloride an electrolyte?
- 11 What is a rigorous definition of gas volume, and how is the Van der Waals equation derived?
- 11 Law of Multiple Proportions: What is the significance of small whole numbers?
- 9 Calculating entropy: why consider a reversible path?
- 8 Tetrahedral or Square Planar
- View more network posts →