Graduate student at UCLA. Interested in combinatorics, algebras (both commutative and non-commutative), and probability/statistical models. Also trains.
Westwood, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '19 at 16:18
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 448 448 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 446 446 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 365 365 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Skeptics 303 303 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Expected height of a poset?
- 24 Shouldn't the "credit score" prevent Americans from going deeper and deeper into personal debt?
- 20 Do certain religious traditions believe that Eve had sex with the Serpent?
- 12 Is it mathematically problematic to consider the complex space of real(!)-valued functions?
- 7 Is there a name for paths that follow gridlines?
- 6 Equations of motion for a free particle on a sphere
- 6 Define a functional and nest it with its arguments
- View more network posts →