- Identity is the new perimeter
- Password managers are the best solution available right now
- National ID cards can be good for security and privacy
- Output sanitisation trumps input validation
- Be pragmatic; perfect is the enemy of good enough
- The long-term solution is for vendors to build more security into systems
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '16 at 13:04
- Information Security 27.2k 27.2k 44 gold badges7676 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 880 880 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 821 821 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Economics 798 798 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 226 Why are chips safer than magnetic stripes?
- 127 How safe are password managers like LastPass?
- 97 Trying to create safe website where security is handled by the website and not the user
- 89 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 81 Is there a threshold for a password so long it doesn't get any more secure or even becomes insecure?
- 81 Angular-ui-router: ui-sref-active and nested states
- 63 Is a 6 digit numerical password secure enough for online banking?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.