As history repeatedly shows, scientific truth is not determined by authority or by a majority vote. It is determined by facts and logic. So verify the facts, validate the logic, and find the truth with your own brain.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '20 at 5:24
Top network posts
- 64 Why is it impossible to measure position and momentum at the same time with arbitrary precision?
- 23 Why is stress defined in the way as it is?
- 22 How can I adapt classical continuum mechanics equations in order to agree with general relativity?
- 18 How could the ideal gas law be discovered from experiments on real gases?
- 16 Is the invariance property of the ML estimator nonsensical from a Bayesian perspective?
- 16 Structures of the space of neural networks
- 14 Why can no observer measure proper time here?
- View more network posts →