- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 611 611 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 522 522 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Game Development 453 453 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 What does "If a function does only those steps that are one level below the stated name of the function, then the function is doing one thing" means?
- 16 Visitor Pattern: what's the point of the `accept` method?
- 14 Can someone provide a physical -- not mathematical -- intuition for the phase in a quantum wavefunction?
- 13 What is the purpose of this apparent self reference in C#?
- 13 Naming of union and intersection types in TypeScript
- 12 Can the Liskov substitution principle be encountered when building real-world frontend applications?
- 10 What does "HATEOAS" have to do with Application State?
- View more network posts →