I was home educated most of my life, I've always been interested in science particularly physics. I went to college for A'levels, then between that and University I did a year-long full time circus course specialising in Acrobatics and Aerial. I did my undergraduate degree at Sheffield, and a summer Nuffield research project on scalar hairy black holes. Now I'm doing a PhD in Quantum Information Theory in Curved Spacetimes. I have a lovely wife, Sascha, we got married May 2010. We like going out, walking, cycling or for a meal and the cinema.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 16 '16 at 13:06
- Role-playing Games 986 986 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Physics 600 600 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 563 563 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 501 501 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 261 261 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 What are the differences between D&D 3.5 and D&D 4th edition?
- 22 Using psfrag with pdflatex
- 20 Encouraging out-of-the-box thinking in combat encounters
- 18 Dealing with a changing set of players in a continuous campaign
- 17 Wi-Fi in the presence of very strong magnets?
- 13 Minimum player knowledge of the rules
- 13 How to overlay graphs using includegraphics or pstricks?
- View more network posts →