Philip Gibbs - inactive
An independent physicist interest in general relativity, string theory and number theory.
I am also founder of the preprint repository viXra.org where scientists and mathematicians can submit their research as a permanent reference point and independently verified record without the need for any affiliations.
Time for me to bow out. There are too many unexplained down votes and wrong questions getting marked as correct.
England, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '16 at 20:47
Top network posts
- 71 What is the actual significance of the amplituhedron?
- 59 Why is the sky not purple?
- 47 What are the differences between viXra.org and arXiv.org?
- 22 Proposals for polymath projects
- 22 Why is Graphene Transparent?
- 22 What experiment would disprove string theory?
- 20 Does the scientific community consider the Loschmidt paradox resolved? If so what is the resolution?
- View more network posts →