Top network posts
- 166 Does a thrown ball have kinetic energy at the top of the curve?
- 46 What does antimatter look like?
- 34 Why do we see a rainbow of colors reflected off a CD or DVD?
- 25 Why don't marbles naturally arrange themselves like a crystal?
- 20 How do I experimentally measure the surface area of a rock?
- 18 If two sound waves that are different frequencies create beats that occur several hundred times per second, can you hear this effect as its own tone?
- 14 What properties a medium must have to allow waves to travel?
- View more network posts →