Top network posts
- 165 Does a thrown ball have kinetic energy at the top of the curve?
- 46 What does antimatter look like?
- 34 Why do we see a rainbow of colors reflected off a CD or DVD?
- 25 Why don't marbles naturally arrange themselves like a crystal?
- 18 If two sound waves that are different frequencies create beats that occur several hundred times per second, can you hear this effect as its own tone?
- 13 To what extent do (man made) generators of heat from internal sources in earth's system cause climate change?
- 12 How does an ordinary object become radioactive?
- View more network posts →