I'm currently a postdoc in the QuSys group at Trinity College Dublin. I did my undergraduate degree at the University of Leeds and my PhD at Imperial College London. I previously worked as a postdoc at the Institut für Theoretische Physik at Universität Ulm. My research focuses on open quantum systems and quantum thermodynamics, but I am interested in all aspects of quantum and statistical physics.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 '20 at 8:06
Top network posts
- 39 Why quantum mechanics?
- 35 Why do we need high energy to explore small dimensions?
- 34 Why not implement quantum circuits on classical computers?
- 34 What is a phonon?
- 32 Is there a chain rule for functional derivatives?
- 32 Are there fields corresponding to the composite particles (e.g. hydrogen atom field)?
- 28 Local explanation of the Aharonov-Bohm effect in terms of force fields
- View more network posts →