- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chemistry 985 985 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 How is it that two electric currents can travel in opposite directions on the same wire, at the same time, without interfering with each other?
- 19 What is `S_ISREG()`, and what does it do?
- 17 Fixing PATH for Python libraries using Bash
- 17 What's the difference between interior and relative interior?
- 15 Why/How does the determinant of the Hessian matrix, combined with the 2nd derivatives, tell us max., min., saddle points? Reasoning behind it?
- 13 If one sends short bursts of electric current that abruptly turn on and off, why does the receiver receive a smoothed-out current?
- 13 In the context of this quote, how many 'chips/sockets' do personal computers contain?
- View more network posts →